Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
2 c. all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
½ c. granulated sugar
½ c. natural peanut butter (I think the natural is key because it’s kind of liquidy, I have no idea how it would work out with regular people peanut butter)
¼ c. natural apple sauce
½ c. vanilla chobani
~1/4 c. cold tap water
1 medium banana, diced
1. Preheat oven to 350. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in one bowl and set aside.
2. In another bowl, combine sugar, peanut butter, applesauce, and yogurt and mix completely.
3. Pour flour mixture into sugar mixture and mix. This is where you’ll have to add the water because initially, the batter is very dry. Add the water until the batter takes on a texture appropriate for muffins. I found that the ¼ c. of water was enough, but add it in parts just in case.
4. Once batter looks gewd, add the banana pieces in the same manner you would chocolate chips.
5. Evenly distribute batter on a greased muffin tray (or use paper liners, whatever floats your boat) and bake in the oven for 15-17 minutes. The tops won’t brown too much, just do the toothpick test to know when they are done!
Makes 12 servings